Perfect Pesto (with zoodles)
- 1/4 cup pinenuts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 1/2 cups of basil
- 1/2 cup of parmesan
- olive oil
- one zuccinni per person
- Place the pine nuts and garlic in a food processor. Process for 30 seconds.
- Add the basil and ground pepper.
- Once blended, add olive oil until it becomes rich and creamy.
- Add the parmesan and puree for another minute.
- Spiralize the zuccinni.
- Spread out the zuccinni on pans and bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.
- Heat together in a pan. Add cream for a fattier sauce.
- Top with parmesan and more black pepper.