Kick Ass Keto Cheesecake
Serves: Not as many as you would think | Meals:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter (60 grams)
- 2 tbsp Lakanto
- 1.5 lb cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Lakanto
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Combine almond flour, butter and sugar.
- Press onto bottom of 9″ springform pan.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on rack.
- With an electric mixer, blend together all ingredients except eggs until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 250° and bake for 35 minutes longer or until the centre of the cake is just barely firm to touch.
- Remove from oven and immediately loosen cake from rim of pan.
- Let cool completely before removing sides.
- Cover with fresh berries or serve with a berry sauce.