Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves: 24ish | Meals:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 142 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar (Lakanto)
- 1 package Lily’s chocolate chips
- Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 375°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Lightly beat eggs and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, 3–4 minutes. Add egg mixture and beat, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl, until mixture is pale and fluffy, 3–4 minutes. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add dry ingredients, beating until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate with a spatula.
- Spoon about 12 heaping tablespoonfuls of dough onto each prepared sheet, spacing 1″ apart. Chill dough 15 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to oven to prevent dough from spreading too much as it bakes.
- Bake cookies, rotating sheets halfway through, until just golden brown around the edges, 10–12 minutes (cookies will firm up as they cool). Let cookies cool on baking sheets 3 minutes, then transfer to wire racks and let cool completely. Let baking sheet cool completely before lining with fresh parchment and spooning on dough for the third batch of cookies.