- 125g Dried Spaghetti / Linguine
- 4-6 strips of bacon cut into small pieces
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 3 Tablespoons Crème Fraîche
- sliced mushrooms
- 1 Chili, Minced
- Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Gloves, Thinly Sliced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese for sauce, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Get pot of water boiling and add pasta
- Head a non-stick pan to medium high heat, add tablespoon of olive oil then bacon when oil is hot. Add a little pepper for taste. Add garlic after about 2 minutes of cooking and then mushroom and chili. Cook till bacon is crispy and color on mushroom. Add salt to taste
- As the the bacon mixture is starting to finish add about 3 tablespoons of pasta water.
- Grate about 1/3 Cup (40G) of Grana Padano over egg yolks. Then add Crème Fraîche and mix. Add teaspoon cold water to mixture to make sure it’s at a liquid consistency.
- Once pasta is finished, season pasta and then add to bacon mixture and toss. Then add egg mixture after about 30 seconds, turn gas down and mix till cooked. Add parsley at end and top with graded Parmesan cheese